Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yea!

I have to admit, Jeff Keppinger is not a name I've ever heard before. I didn't get a chance to see the game last night either, so I'm a pretty bad fan. Keppinger obviously knows what to do to be on the Astros squad: Hit in the clutch. He must have heard about Chris Burke, or maybe even Orlando Palmeiro. Those guys didn't even need to hit .250, or develop into any kind of fielder.

In all seriousness, these are the kind of games we need to pull out. There were more than enough of these type of games last season to put us into the playoffs had we won them. Alas, we cannot bring players in scoring position home, and last season is history.

Here here for optimism!

1 comment:

Lane said...

I'm still well aware about the level of failure that is the Astros. Optimism. C'mon!