Friday, May 30, 2008

Karma is going to destroy Boston.

Does it get any better than living in Boston right now? Sports wouldn't even exist in America without us. I wonder if a Boston team isn't in the Finals whether it even count as a World Championship? It's like that age old question if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it does it make any noise?-www.barstoolsports.com

I'm pretty fucking sure this means Boston is going to either: A. Be the first struck with a nuclear bomb. B. Have every team in Boston set the record for losses in a season. or C. Have an infestation of gays to be the homo city of the world. (So we could make fun of them and humiliate them all day every day.)

You see. That would even work... Any of those options, those cockmasters from Boston would say something to effect: "I'm gonna make a shirt that says 'First! Nuclear Bomb hit!'" or maybe they would take pride and brag about how many gay people were there, had said gays infested their city.

It was less than a year ago and I was rooting for the Red Sox in the world series, because damn I don't like the Rockies.... I can't believe I actually did that. I need a scarlet letter because I fail at life.

No comments: