Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ultimate slap in your face.











This is B Lidge saying fuck you, really really loud, to Houston.

I hope for, our sakes, we have the lead in the ninth.

Granted, I did see him load up the bases one night and get out of it with a double play.

On a side note... I will soon be posting weekly updates on my quest for shred. When I get a video camera I'll be uploading vids of my practice routine to share to others. To shed some light on that fact that novice guitar players can work the skills needed to reach their goals. Hopefully, I can help others who are frustrated with speed, acuracy, and dullness of their sound (which is me). Searching around the internet for advice is useless, its either people who have no clue, or people who've allready achieved their goals trying to teach to others. Back to it.

No comments: