Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not Sports (Favorite Internet Videos List)

My top 10 of internet/viral/youtube videos... whatever you call it. Over the years I've laughed at these and I'm making a list because that's all I do on this thing now. Bitch, and make lists.

David Blaine Street Magic Youtube Edition - this is hit or miss, for some I guess. I laughed my ass off just because of the stare the guy does into the camera. The over top fagginess which makes it almost not faggy of the 2 guys, isn't really that funny. The stare!

The End of Ze World - Quote machine.

Bill O'Reilly We'll Do it Live - I get that mad all the time, no one laughs and video tapes me.

Grape Lady - BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Is that a fucking kangaroo dying?

Mike Tyson's Brunch Out - I wish you had children so I could step on their genitals.

Devil & the Shoe Store - Damn I love this video

Casey Kasem Is Don on the Phone - AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PICTURES... He goes from cool to head spin in like 10 seconds. Awesome.

Flight of the Conchords - Business Time - It's business... It's business time!

Leroy Jenkins - Probably because I played WoW for a time a while back

Group X - Idioth - Pretty much any of the Group X goodies will do here. The prank calls are hilarious also.

And loads more that im not going to waste time posting...

No comments: