Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Football. It is time.

And I start my 2009 Texans fantasy jack off dream session with the proverbial camera shot on the dude, or the really really ugly ass woman that pops in your head or something of that nature. Brian Cushing, out with knee. All Coach K. would say about the injury is that he will be out for "a while"

Let us tally the preseason injuries + 1 dumb asshole who won't his 9 million dollar for a year contract.

Brian Cushing - indefinite as of now
Jacque Reeves - at least 6 weeks
Cato June - No idea, they won't say whats wrong his Knee
Dunta Robinson - Won't fucking sign his deal, cock.

That is 4 starting defense players not available right now. This does not mean shit, because we have yet to have even the first preseason game. However, this is not the way I wanted to start off my 2009 footblog-o-season.

Jonathan, it's time to come back man. No need to talk about the horrible Astros anymore.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

I've heard of Cato June and Dunta Robinson. I recognize their names. I've no idea who those other guys are.

Who was that little corner back y'all used to have who was good but had some crazy knee injury or something? Was that Dunta Robinson? I don't fucking know.

See, I'll watch the NFL, but I don't follow any of it except for my fantasy team.

I only care about Vince Young and he sucks.

And I'm just picking my fantasy team randomly this year. It doesn't do any good to prepare. I'll still get beat by some guy who drafts Steve McNair then drops him to pick up whatever no-name running back from Eastern West Virginia State decides to score a bunch of touchdowns this year.

I want to be that clueless retard who gets lucky this year. Is Jerry Rice's corpse still playing like shit for somebody? I'll take that Raiders quarterback who was supposed to be good but sucked. He didn't turn out to be good, did he? How about Ben Roethlisberger? I've heard something about him raping people. That seems bad. Does he get to play this year?

ESPN needs to start ESPN court TV. Then all the players getting arrested can have their own channel and Sportscenter can show some fucking highlights and scores. They covered last night's Astros-Marlins game in 3 seconds this morning. Literally 3 seconds. The reporter said, 'Astros Marlins. Marlins win.' That was it.

College football is good, though. UT should be ranked 1-5. Everyone else can start getting ranked at 6. Fuck USC. Fuck Florida.

Lane said...

ESPN needs to start ESPN court TV. Then all the players getting arrested can have their own channel and Sportscenter can show some fucking highlights and scores.

This needs to happen. I feel like a gossip girl talking about sports now. "Did you hear about Rick Pitino?" Yeah, isn't that some coach from Kentucky... and isn't it months before college basketball is close to being relevant? and so on.