Friday, November 14, 2008

OH ITS FUCKING RANT TIME BABY

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8792662/Jets-haven't-truly-ended-Pats'-reign?MSNHPHMA

Title of link I clicked on: "Jets win, but not vs real Pats"

Now let me preface my ranting by saying that while I don't consider myself by any means a Jets fan (and I fucking hate Brett Farve's wranglers), I would rather see the Patriots' plane crash than watch them play football. Wonderful.

>Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see Tom Brady or Rodney Harrison on the field in New York's 34-31 victory on Thursday night. The Patriots were also missing their star linebacker, Adalius Thomas, who went down with what appeared to be a season-ending forearm injury last week, and starting defensive end Ty Warren, who sat out the loss to the Jets with a groin injury.

>The running corps had become such a mess that undrafted rookie BenJarvus Green-Ellis was thrust into the starting job for the last few weeks.


Nice. America really wants to read about how the Patriots couldn't overcome adversity. Get over it, every team has injuries. I'm pretty sure the 'real' Patriots lost in the superbowl to a (at the time) ridiculous underdog.

>The Patriots won't use excuses, but I'm going to do it for them.

Why? Don't we try to push out the 'No Excuses' message to the masses? The Patriots won't use excuses. G---FUCKING-Good (like Gahhh-Fucking-Good). No one wants to hear the excuses. My future children are going to grow up, read this assholes article, and come to me with something like "Daddy, I couldn't win my spelling contest because I didn't have a liver at the time." No excuses, cock!

... (article goes on breaking down the game, making the Patriots seem like an underdog) ...

>"This one ranks right up there," Favre said. "In the moment it's easy to say, but it may be at the top."
Are you serious?
In an 18-year career filled with more than 40 4th-quarter comebacks, this victory ranks at the top? No chance.


Are you serious? Taking a quote you see somewhere out of context? No chance.
He did say "In the moment it's easy to say." This is what he meant:

Guy hasn't had sex in a year.
*sex*
Girl: That was good baby
Guy: That was the best damn sex I have ever had.

I'm ending this post right now. I'm listening to Creeping Death by Metallica and the bridge is going on. DIE! BY MY HAND! I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND! KILLING FIRST BORN MAN!

I got another rant about Mel Kieper later... maybe

1 comment:

Donovan said...

People from Boston are fucking, self-absorbed assholes (says the guy with a blog with 500+ entries of self-indulgent bullshit).

I find it best not to think about them. For example, even though the girls are hot, I won't look at barstoolsports cuz I just get fucking pissed off when I accidentally read the articles instead of looking at the pictures, and some obnoxious fuck from Boston is whining about the Red Sox. You lost to the Devil Rays and their $12 payroll, asshole, enjoy shivering this winter!

I followed that link in your post and by the first line 'Let's not get carried away. This wasn't exactly the vintage New England Patriots.' I was fucking furious.

It doesn't matter if it's not fucking 'vintage fucking Patriots'; the vintage fucking Patriots are a bunch of old fucks who can't get on the fucking field cuz they're fucking hurt all the time! Tought titty! You know what counts? Your record this fucking year! The Raiders don't get to whine after every loss that it doesn't count because their opponent didn't beat the 'Vintage Raiders of Whenever the Fuck It Was the Raiders Were Actually Good, I Don't Rember Exact Years, But Generally The 70s, Right?'

So my point is fuck Boston.