Friday, October 3, 2008

I want to rub it in.

How do you like it, faggots?
Yea. I'm talking about you Cub fan.
You're down 2-0 going to LA. Thank you!!!

Now I hope LA can close that out.

Next up: Boston.
Leave us from this post-season oh lord. And deliver us from the Papelbon, because thine is a faggot and a homo forever. Amen.

oh, and Youkalis is ugly.

In all seriousness. My night classes are totally fucking me from watching this. The Cubs and Brewers are both about to get owned in the post-season and I haven't watched one half inning of this shit yet.

Heres to the weekend. I no longer drink, but I'll raise my glass of tea or whatever to the sweeping sounds of the Phillies and Dodgers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man I drank on saturday

Donovan said...

Only on Saturday? That Texans loss didn't drive you to liquor?