Monday, October 13, 2008

Not to be a negative nancy...

But you don't just get in my good graces by winning one. Schaub, you are still a fucking plague. You aren't a starting QB. You just aren't. Sage is not either, so we're fucked.

...but on with the show...

>Donovan wrote:
"It was a head to head blog rivalry fantasy matchup, and I didn't think to hype it! It all comes down to Braylon Edwards. If he puts up 22 points, I'm gonna be pissed."

You know how awkward a feeling it is to watch Andre Johnson tear it up, and be pissed off at the same time?

And that fucking Marion Barber 70 yard TD was total Arizona toilet defense

My team sucks D... Braylon has 1 TD on the season, don't worry.

>The Texans finally won a game. Whatever.

And had they not have that gene inside the team that Bud Adams somehow implanted into our city before he left we should be 3-2.

But Dallas did find a way to lose that game which makes me happy. Houston win and Dallas lose? This will probably be the only week that happens this year. How did Dallas lose that anyway? The refs were blatantly trying to give it to the Cowboys and they choke jobbed it right into embarrasment. Not like the Indy choke job we put up last week, but come on its Arizona. They aren't allowed to win games...

Here's to Braylon getting 21 points tonight so I can stay a 1 win team, but have the slimmest margins of defeat ever.

*EDIT: I'm down 31 points. I don't know why Donovan picked the number 22 earlier, but I'm gonna need 30 frmo Braylon to lose by 1.END EDIT*

1 comment:

Donovan said...

Apparently, I can't do math.

I'm going to blame it on giving blood this morning. And if I wrote that post before giving blood (I can't remember), I blame it on lack of coffee.

The Texans might suck (actually, scratch might), the Astros are run by fools, but here's something to cheer you up: you get to watch Ron Artest play for the Rockets this season.

Ron Artest is batshit fucking crazy, and you get to watch him play basketball/interact with a giant Chinaman. It should be fascinating.

I think I read some quote this weekend by Ron Artest -- the gist being: doctors frequently told him he needed to be on medication, but he would take their prescriptions and throw the shit away.