Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have nothing.

I don't want to speak.

Want my baseball post-season predictions?
No? Fuck it I have nothing anyway.

AL
Boston v LAA - Boston in 5
Chicago v Tampa - Rays in 6
Boston over Rays in 5

NL
LA over Chicago in 5 (THIS IS TOTALLY A FUCK THE CUBS PICK)
Milwaukee over Philly in 4
LA over Milwaukee in 7 (CC's arm finally shuts down for the season)

LA over Boston in 6, Manny killing the Sox all series.

Yes, this will not happen I know

In other news,

>Rage Against The Machine - who reformed last year - are to record a new full-length.
The band is in talks with former label Sony and the record is mooted for next year. A source said: "We're hopeful, but a new album is far from definite."
Clear as mud, then. Meanwhile, RATM will play their first UK gigs since their 2000 split at the Reading and Leeds fests this summer.


Speculation for the win. Please make another album. Even if it sucks in comparison, it still won't suck.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Stupid motherfucking blogger gave me an error message the first time I typed this comment. Here's the second try. Assume the first one was funnier and more insightful.

I'll believe in a new Rage album when I see it. I want it badly but I won't get my hopes up.

Re: post-season baseball

Per my usual position, if the Astros can't win it all, I don't want anyone to win.

Ideally, every game would end in a tie, or all the pitchers arms would fall off or something.

I would especially like to see the Red Sox, White Sox, and Cubs fail, though. Brad Lidge and the Phillies because of their association with him.

Anonymous said...

uhhh why did i say tampa over chicago in 6 when its a 5 game series

pretty sure I meant 4 but it looks like a sweep

GET EM