Friday, December 12, 2008

Enshrined guitarist of the month.

December - Zakk Wylde.




He's a beast!

Great songwriter

Can shred

Makes this ballad fucking awesome

Is a southern rock fan.
Can riff you to death.
Chicken picks.
The list goes on.

Like me, Zakk, you show in your music that you appreciate many different types of music. You're musician's pallette contains many more colors than 'gunmetal gray.' I don't believe theres a better combo of instruments to know than Guitar & Piano. You sir have mastered both. I aspire to use your influence in my music whenever possible. So welcome, enjoy your immortality (or as long as Move to Dallas has a server to deliver this blog)

Side note: Too many times I have seen idiots with worthless opinions post on forums, article comments, and youtube comments. So much hate out there for so many guitarists. I believe appreciation has been lost. So I'm going to appreciate.

No comments: