Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday stuff

Well this weekend was fucked. Last week I came down with some shit, but instead of relaxing and letting my body recover I busted my ass working out. By Friday I couldn't even finish the day at work, full blown 'sick as a motherfucker' by Friday night. In between throwing up I managed to sleep for something like 18 hours. After that passed I spent yesterday eating everything I could because I had the craziest hunger in the world.

Now I must get back on the horse, and it didn't help that I forgot to set my alarm to do my HIIT this morning. Now I gotta do it at night and that sucks.

On to some sports.

Andre Johnson for the mother-fucking win. Why did we ever let Jonathan pick him up in the draft? I'm definitely trying to pick himup next year. I had 'em last year but he was hurt for quite a bit.

How great do the Titans act in defeat? You are only trumped by the faggotry-ness (what?) of Cowboys players and fans. I won't throw the quotes on here but they are pretty lame.

Suck it Tennessee. Discredit us all day, have fun getting kicked the fuck out of the playoffs.

No comments: