Monday, December 29, 2008

If only to get those chicks off the front page.

All is right in NFL world.

Cowboys? Sit the fuck down!
Patriots? Shut the fuck up!

Lions 0-16? Fucking awesome

The Texans made a little something out what they could. Still can lick my sack for the terrible display of "football" they played in some of those games, but whatever

Holidays fucked me up. I ate compulsively and didn't move off the couch. I woke up this morning determined to get back on the horse, and I drank coffee and didn't do any kind of work out.

The office is more annoying with less people in it, because they all want to bother me. Or is it that I just hate people talking to me unless I want to talk back? I guess it's the asshole in me. Small talk is stupid, get to the point.

What else can I ramble about...

Whitlock sucks, I hate his writing and I hate when he fills in for Jim Rome. He's so biased on some things that people expect that he's going to be biased and let him blow everything out of proportion and then he gets rewarded for it /runon

Are those girls down the page enough yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chics got owned by bandwidth