Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another favorite list.

Favorite Geetars!


5. Ibanez RG7321 7-string

RG's in general, but I have no need for yet another 6 String with a floyd rose, so I would prefer the 7-string. B-standard tuning! Seriously. Power.







4. Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ Floyd Rose. I own this guitar, and its awesome. Affordable, Powerful, and its pretty as hell.




3. Dimebag's Confederate flag Dean ML. I really don't need to say anymore. Guitars were scared of Dime because he made them his bitch.









James Hetfield's signature ESP Explorer. Win. Alot of people would think the diamond plate was overdone, but shit I would rock THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GUITAR!






1. Zakk Wylde's Signature "Bullseye" Gibson/Epiphone Les Paul. I will own both the Gibson and Epiphone models one day. Yes. Yes I will.

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Hey, is the fantasy football league getting back together this year?

What's the plan? I'm definitely down. Adam expressed some interest the other day.

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned to crapzor for official post.