Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Ramblings. Wednesday Edition.

Lebron loves Brooklyn?
That'll kill the speculation.

Link

I really enjoy watching New York fail after trying to buy every free agent that is available.

Yankees - Largest payroll... Suck.
Knicks - Huge payroll... they still have scrubs and suck.
Giants/Jets - The NFL is better at free agency buying.


Jeter is talking up Chacon and wants him in a Yankees uniform. I guess, maybe they have a relationship from when he was on the Yankees. However... Why the fuck would you want him? An ERA on the wrong side of 5 with a very bad habit of throwing way too many fucking pitches. That is pitching for the Astros. He lost his starting spot on the worst starting rotation in the history of the fucking world. Actually, fuck New York... Pick 'em up!

Brad Lidge update: 1-0 / 33 innings in 33 games / 19 Saves / THREE EARNED RUNS (0.82 ERA) / No home runs given up (This is fucking July 2nd) / 44 ks to 15 walks / 1.061 WHIP

You asshole, you couldn't figure this shit out last year?

Went to the Astros game last night. What can you say? Watching Jeff Kent hit a game winning home run in the 11th was pretty bitter tasting. However, the streak of "witnessing someone get smacked in the fucking face by a foul ball" continues onto year 2. Can't wait until next year to see if we can make it 3.

I'm trying to find a Wii... These things have been out for nearly 2 years, yet they are sold out everywhere still? How is this fucking possible. I used to have one, and I sold it... stupid me.

Today's unofficial sponser brought to you by random junk mail quote "Tight wet slit and ass double reamed outdoors racedoor"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how it says Tuesday, but I post it on today (Wed)

Fuck I'm too lazy to go change the time zone settings

Anonymous said...

Whoever invented bots, can go die in a fire. That's why we have to have these god damned word verifications.

Donovan said...

Yeah, I can only work so hard to post a comment.

I wonder what it is that I've got going at the Dook... No bots... No traffic...

If Lebron would sell out his hometown and then go to New York and underachieve his whole career and never win a championship but put up huge numbers, then, well, that'd be pretty damn satisfying. That would teach him to wear a fucking Yankees hat to his hometown's baseball team.

Baseball players are teh dum. Jeter wants Chacon on the Yankees? Fucking, why? That 5.00 ERA came in the NL, too.

I start to think about how amazing Brad Lidge used to be -- he was my favorite player, it was beautiful knowing that he was going to go out there and throw that damn slider over and over and get people out even when they knew it was coming -- and then he lost it, and I've never resented a player more. I just try not to think about it. Hey, at least we got Michael Bourn out of the deal. Wait, he's hitting .230 something with no walks or power... fuck.