Thursday, August 21, 2008

Is Losing 'OK'?

I was listening to the radio and I heard a man preach about losing, and how it was ok if you gave 100%. I'm just going to throw my opinion out on this one without a care in the world. If I had more than one reader I would put a poll up on this.

Fuck that.

It's not 'OK.' You lost. Suck it the fuck up. Just admit that you lost, and try your fucks best to win the next time. Instead of telling these kids its ok, 'oh its ok honey, you gave it your hardest.' Fuck that. Heres a conversation I would have with my on child if I had said child.

"Listen son. You lost, it's not ok. It's a shame, but you can't be let off the hook with these 'you tried your hardest' shit. Try harder next time. "

This mentality is just another one of those pussifying America mentalities.

hmm, ok thats about it.

No comments: