Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Poor poor (Devil) Rays.

They drop the Devil and all of a sudden they are fucken good.

Then what do you know... the one fucking time they were doing good, their 2 best position players go down roughly at the same time. These guys aren't coming back anytime soon. Carl Crawford fractured his wrist. You don't just ice that shit down. Longoria... well he was on a tear, now hes watching from the bench.

I think they should sign Barry Bonds. Why the fuck not, he could just DH if anything. He's the best available option. I'm confident he could come in right now out of shape and do pretty damn well.

I would just like to thank the Gods for fucking with me on this. I really believed the Rays were headed to the playoffs, and I was looking forward to NOT seeing the Yankees in October. Well, maybe the Twins can fend off the Yankees for the wild card.

Never-the-less, we are still in for the inevitable Red Sox playing in the playoffs and Papelbon doing some kind of Irish dance and blah blah blah blah. Fuck Boston. Fuck New York. Fuck San Antonio. And Fuck Dallas. WHERES HOUSTON. I WANT TO BE RELEVANT!

god damnit

2 comments:

Donovan said...

Fuck the Devil Rays and their $12 payroll.

I wish we had prospects.

Anonymous said...

yeah well I'm a total bandwagon hopper if a team threatens to embarrass the yankees, or the cubs, or the cowboys, or the mavericks, or spurs... etc etc etc