Monday, August 25, 2008

Not feeling very confident.

For my fantasy team that is.

My first WR pick, Braylon Edwards, cut his foot last week playing without shoes and its a lingering thing. I'm hoping hes a pro about it.

Dieon Branch may not even play this year! What the fuck is that?

Antonio Gates has a toe injury that I never heard about, and he hasn't played in the preseason

Marc Bulger has been having problems in the preseason also.

The good thing is we are playing a 10 team playoffs this year, so anything can happen at the end of the season, as long as I'm not in that last 4 slots.

And so Year 2 begins.

1 comment:

Donovan said...

I meant to find time to ramble about my fantasy team today. There's always tomorrow!

It's all about the waiver wire and grabbing the breakout players early.

I hate the injury surprises. Every fucking NFL player is hurt and it's hard to tell which ones are gonna be pusses about it and which ones will play.