Thursday, August 14, 2008

Obligatory Prediction Post

...or OPP as I like to call it... are you down with . .. sorry

Well fine readers (read: Jonathan ("Donovan") & Jason ("Kix") (maybe Adam("Mitch")) god I love parentheses) its almost football time. That means its time for predictions. I'm only doing the NFL this year because, well because there are just way too many fucking teams in college. LET'S GET IT ON!

note: the records I post make no sense in the big picture, because the league Win-Loss record will not match up to this. It's just a way for me to look good (or really bad) at the end of the season.

AFC:

North:
Steelers 11-5 - Division still sucks.
Bengals 10-6 - Little bit of bounceback im thinking
Browns 8-8 - They sort of caught lightning in a bottle last year (or maybe a spark?) they won't repeat the near playoff appearance type season
Ravens 6-10 - Pffft.

East:
Patriots 14-2 - Any doubt of this is stupid.
Jets 9-7 - Farve? Still don't care.
Bills 6-10 - Who the fuck cares about the Bills?
Dolphins 4-12 - Yeah well.

South:
Jaguars 13-3 - This team looks solid.
Colts 10-6 - This may be the downfall.
Texans 9-7 - This is about as optimistic as I can be.
Titans 7-9 - Fuck the Titans.

West:
Chargers 11-5 - I can see them choking games.
Chiefs 9-7 - I see a bounce back
Broncos 6-10 - Yeah whatever, terrible
Raiders 3-13 - There is no future for this team

NFC

North:
Vikings 11-5 - This is there oppurtunity to get it done
Packers 9-7 - This is a total fucken guess, bears and lions are terrible so its not that bad
Bears 7-9 - And that is with some luck probably
Lions 5-11 - Kitna the crazy buzzed head christian interception machine!

East:
Cowboys 13-3 - Son....Of...A...BITCH! Die in a fucking fire.
Redskins 10-6 - I like their chances this year... sort of.
Giants 8-8 - Meh, won't fluke it again.
Eagles 6-10 - McNabb goes down again in week 3, bank on it.

South: (NFC south and west are wastes of time but I'm gonna guess at it anyway)
Saints 10-6 - saint fan: "who dat say gon beat them" SHUT THE FUCK UP
Bucs 8-8 - ?
Panthers 5-11 - Don't pick up Jake Delhome (sp?) in the draft!
Falcons 3-13 - (Laughs)

West:
Rams 10-6 - Random off the wall, They shouldn't be that fucking bad.. kinda guess
Seahawks 8-8 - Every year they find a way, fuck that this year.
Cardinals 7-9 - I forget these guys exist... frequently.
49ers 5-11 - Alex Smith... har har


And... I'm spent
Lets see how shitty I do when January comes around!

No comments: