Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ha ha

This is just awesome

Stay classy, Cubs fans
Let me get this straight. Houston is ravaged by a hurricane and without power and ways to communicate. The Astros have to convene at Minute Maid Park early in the morning Sunday and navigate through the damage to fly to Milwaukee to play a "home" game against the Chicago Cubs. It was a stressful time for the Astros, whose homes were damaged, who had to leave their families behind and in the dark while wondering about the well-being of friends and relatives.

So what do Cubs fans do when the Astros take the field at Miller Park? They boo them. Nice going, Cubs fans. Most of America knew your true colors, and you just showed it once again. Not surprising. Maybe there's a reason you've been losers for 100 years. It's called karma. I'm sure if your fine city had been ravaged by two consecutive days of 90-degree temperatures, the fans of Houston would be more kind.

I just can't wait to see how the Cubs will blow it this year.

I should have just waited to post my opinion and linked his. He said it better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I did not know about the booing. That does stir my deep seated Cubs anger. Don't worry, I live here in Chicago, a spy among blue, and I'll let you all know in detail how the skittish and whiny "Cubs Nation" reacts to their inevitable collapse.

Berkmaniac