Monday, September 22, 2008

Someone tore out the silver lining.

I'm not even sure I'm totally calmed from yesterday, but I'll tell you what... That was demoralizing. Was anyone playing besides Slaton? Didn't look like it to me.

Some thoughts that I would like to elaborate on, but nothing but garbage would come out of my mouth:

1. Why do we always save our worst performances for the Titans?
2. The Titans absolutely dominate the Texans year after shitty year.
3. Andre Johnson dropping 2 touchdown passes.
4. Matt Schaub? (this isn't a rhetorical question, this is a question I pose in 10 years after he's been forgotten)
5. I want to believe we are going to be fighting for something this year, but we look like a #1 pick team again.

So week three and the '08 blog-rivarly goes something like this:
Texans look terrible, go 0-2
Titans look pretty good and go 3-0
Titans beat Texans in first of two meetings.

Texans have their work cut out for them.

No comments: