Friday, September 19, 2008

Re: Cowboys v Eagles

Joe (cowboy fan) on the subject of offenses:

"The Eagles offense is horrible"

I would like to give this the most sarcastic 'THAT IS SO TRUE' that is possible. Did I see that score right, or did they put up 37 against the Cowboys? Are you going to write that one up as a defensive blunder on your own team?

No. The Eagles offense is not horrible. They aren't as good as the Cowboys, but the Eagles offense is not horrible.

On another Eagles related note: Kellner got totally fucked by that DeSean Jackson throwing the ball away thing. I think he would have been tied had he gotten the 4 points for the McNabb TD. Instead Westbrook got the TD, and well... That screwed me because I was playing Adam who had Westbrook!

And to all those sportscasters (read: Jay faggot Mariotti) that say Fantasy Football is stupid. Fuck you, i've never enjoyed watching relatively meaningless games ever before in my life. Rooting for the 49ers? What has this world turned to???

No comments: