Friday, September 12, 2008

We're all going to die.

This is my last post to the world.
It seems there is a storm in the Gulf that will bring death tolls similar to the holocaust.

So I will spend my last ever post talking about

Football! Fuck yea!

My kickoff weekend didn't turn out really how I wanted it to. I woke up in good spirits, ready to watch a (hopefully) good game with the Texans v Steelers. What happened? My dad said he had to watch the nascar race. ---TIMEOUT---

On a way off the track side note here. Fuck Nascar. Seriously. What the fuck is the sport good for? I've stayed more focused listening to an AutoCAD seminar for 6 hours. How do you not fall asleep to the hum of those engines and the guys with the fake accents yelling about lane changes? I missed the first game of the year because of that?

Ok. Anyways. It was real fun listening to Eric's comments in IRC that went something like:

Eric: lol parker in the endzone
Eric: dude parker in the endzone again, fuck you joe
Eric: throw it to hinez god damnit
Eric: LOL HINEZ TD

So Jonathan gets the edge this week, because the Titans did win (how the fuck by the way?). My consolation prize? VY is the talk of the town. Arod style! Come on fat cheeks, stop crying. How does the millions of dollars taste? the fame? the fact that you are a starting quarterback for an NFL team... fuck you.

You know what else makes me want to jump into a fucking volcano? A fantasy football tie. How do you fucking tie. Now I'm 0-0-1. Wonderful. Hey Bulger. Have fun on the bench you worthless fuck. Three points?

I'd also like to thank you Cleveland. Could you have made it any easier for those faggots? Although I am hoping that this gives them a false sense of superiority, and Philadelphia takes them out on Monday. Even with the injuries, I think philly shouldn't be just straight disregarded from people's outlook. In March if I woulda said the Rays would be winning the East you'd laugh at me right? Shit happens. And I hope that 'shit' happens to the Cowboys. And by shit I mean not even make the playoffs. And I like starting sentences off with And. And im pretty sure that is a bad way of writing.

So yeah. I'll see you guys in hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah this post makes no sense, and I'll try my best not to write my responses when I'm hungover as fuck.

Donovan said...

How do you feel about an angry post competition? Who can be more outraged and pissed off about the Astros having to play two 'home games' in Milwaukee?

D